Thursday, July 3, 2014

Catching up

Hi Everyone!  It has been a very long time since I wrote on my blog but really we all know who is to blame for that.  It's hard to get good humans who are well trained, that's all I'm going to say.

Teddy 222

Really, I have not been doing that much exciting stuff this year.  Here is a list for you:

  • I fell in the swimming pool twice
  • I got my head stuck in the pool fence once
  • I got into a fight and got an abcess on my cheek
  • I bit dad a lot of times
  • I bit mum a few times
I have also been mentoring the most lovely puppy, her name is Magaret Thatcher (Maggie to you, Mags to me) from the Army of Four.  You can check out some of our activites here, and here, and here, and here, and here.  She is quite the excellent student!

Other than that, I don't have much to tell you.

Teddy out!

11 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Teddy, we are so happy to know that you are doing well and living a good life.We purr you do not fall in the pool again. All that water on your furs :o
Have fun mentoring Mags ;)
Oh yeah, we totally understand lazy humans ;)
Take care of yourself!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Sparkle said...

Nice to have you checking in, Teddy! Actually, it sounds like you have been quite busy!

Quill and Greyson said...

You sound pretty busy over there Teddy!

cristina said...

Heeeey, long time no see! I'm glad you are ok. Please, train your humans better and teach them to write more often here.

Elyse K said...

Hello, sweet handsome Teddy!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Hello, handsome! We have been wondering how you've been! Please make your humans more attentive to your blogging needs!
And please stay out of the water!
QUINN
and Carol

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo, Mr. Westlife!!! It's me, your bestest student Mags!
I think we need to get a pool - don't you? Maybe I can find a fountain or something. I see a water-related endeavor in my near future.
I feel so honored to be mentioned on your blog! You are such an excellent mentor! Auntie Trace needs to let you have your own iMac so you can put more posts up -- and more great lessons for me!!!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Cats Herd You said...

It's good to hear from you, Teddy! Sounds like it's been an exciting time for you (fell in the pool...really?)

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You have been one very busy cat, and are clearly an excellent influence on Maggie.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Quite right to blame you-know-who, Teddy! You would have thought she would have had the time when the oven broke down, wouldn't you?

Do try and convince her to post more often. We love to read your news!

Purrs,
The Chans

TimberLove said...

Hawwooo kitteh, enjoy wooos summer:)

RA