Saturday, August 16, 2014

All the latest news

Hi everyone!

I don't have that much to tell you, as my life is not that exciting during the winter.  I did get into another fight and got another abscess above my eye, but it's all healed up now so don't worry.  The photo below is not for little kittens!

Teddy 227

I haven't fallen in the pool again so that's good.

Mum and dad did not bring me any presents from Hawaii, they said that Customs would not let them bring tunas into Australia for me. Does anyone know who I should complain to about this situation?

In other news, I have a most excellent new box:

Teddy 229

And that's it for now. Teddy out!

7 comments:

Sparkle said...

Teddy, you need to talk to the Australian government about allowing Hawaiian tuna into the country!

cristina said...

that new fancy box suits you!

Linda said...

Teddy, you are lucky that your fur covers a multitude of sins/scars. What does Ruby have to say about your behavior? Glad to see that you are healing well.

Mickey's Musings said...

Yeah, what Sparkle said!
Good that you are healed up now.
Enjoy that pawsome box.
You look good in it ;)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

The Army of Four said...

Mr. Westlife!!! First off, I can't beLIEVE your mom and dad didn't bring you a tuna! That just is so wrong! Customs - schmustoms! You should chew up one of Auntie Trace's shoes for that.
Secondly, I'm so sorry about your owie. I'll bet the other guy looks a lot worse! If he doesn't, I'd be happy to have Cammie rough him up for you!
Lastly, I LOVE YOUR BOX!!!!!! Can I come over and play in it with you!?!?! Please, Mr. Westlife?!?! I LOVE boxes!!!!!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Thanks for the update, Teddy. We do follow your (mis)adventures on FB but it's always lovely to get a blog update.

The whole customs thing clearly stinks!

Purrs,
The Chans

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

It's too bad your mum and dad couldn't catch a tuna and bring it home to you from Hawaii, but that awesome box is almost a cool as a whole tuna.